At Wotton Wealth Management we specialise in personal and corporate financial planning. Our philosophy is to offer a high quality and personal service to each of our valued clients. We believe our approach towards financial planning is what makes us stand out; to provide comprehensive financial advice where we consider all aspects of your financial planning and look after your future, whatever it may hold. We help you navigate through the complexity of financial planning and plan appropriately, take action when needed and provide ongoing support.
We provide personally tailored face to face financial advice in an open, honest and direct fashion. Our aim is to build long term working relationships with our clients based on mutual trust, respect and understanding.
We offer a no obligation initial consultation at our expense as an opportunity for us to identify your financial planning needs.
Wotton Wealth Management and Intrinsic Financial Services
We are proud to be a member of Intrinsic Financial Services, a national network of advisory firms throughout the UK. The decision to work with Intrinsic was a straightforward one. The increased scale Intrinsic provide enables us to negotiate substantial discounts and exclusive rates with leading financial institutions, with all of these preferential terms passed to our clients. Intrinsic also provide us with the following:
- Well-established relationships with leading financial institutions
- Our advice guarantee
- Access to the services of Morningstar OBSR, an independent investment research and consultancy business with one of the largest and most experienced fund research teams in the UK market
- Access to the services of Barrie & Hibbert, a world leading organisation who provide financial risk modelling information. The company, who are part of Moody’s, offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management
- The latest in new ideas and propositions for our clients
- Guidance on changes in regulation and legislation
- Systems and operational back up
The value of the investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back as much as you put in
Christopher Wotton is the founder and principal adviser of Wotton Wealth Management. He started his career with one of the largest banks in Europe and was quickly recognised for his work ethic and drive. This resulted in him securing various high profile roles within the company, which included being one of the most successful financial advisers in the banks history.
After 6 years Christopher was then headhunted by one of the world’s largest banks. He was once again quickly recognised for his client commitment and the quality of his financial advice and within 2 years Christopher was promoted to the high net worth team. Christopher went on to personally manage funds of over £180,000,000 for the bank.
Christopher currently holds various financial qualifications including The Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipPFS), Chartered Insurance Institute’s advanced qualification in Personal Tax and Trust Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute’s advanced qualification in Pension Planning and The Certificate for Mortgage Advice (Cert CII (MP)). After attaining valuable experience and expertise over the past 10 years, Christopher established Wotton Wealth Management to provide financial solutions to individuals and businesses.